Binyamina-Giv'at Ada - Zappa Amphi Shuni (July 2, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Notre-Dame (live debut) / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Hagit Yaron FB.

Last edited:
Did free speech ever really exist in the first place?
Why do you mention “Free Speech“
Who said he cant speak ? Who is trying to cancel him on here? Do you think saying Mozzy wrote a bad song is anti free speech ?
Once this song goes around social media and onto the online music mags it’s game over for Without Music The Word Dies
Bit like what happened to Bonfire Of Teens
It’s not the record industry canceling Mozzy they are just saying it won’t sell so we don’t want it .

I find it nuts he shelves wonderful songs like Once Upon a Woman's Body, Blue Eyed Dreamer, I Couldn't Understand Why People Laugh, and keeps... this... song. I like the beat of it, and that's about it

Heck, I even agree it is kind of fishy about Notre Dame fire, with it being possibly intentional lit (not by Muslims, I think it's likely the government, they want to destroy all historic culture and promote the next new shiny thing).. I was hoping this song would be different somehow though

Just beating the same few lyrics over and over is kind of lame. If it ever gets an official release I'll probably listen to it once or twice for the beat but skip it afterwards

It’s a sad state of affairs, but Morrissey’s career is over. In a few years he’ll be touring renaissance fairs and retirement homes, swaggering on stage with a bottle of Bombay Sapphire.

I hope his new music never sees the light of day, as it will only tarnish his reputation further. Conspiracy garbage.

I never thought it would come to this.

It breaks my heart.
Me too, fellow rainbow surfer
The sad thing is sone of the fans over the last 15 years or so do not even know how great he was , so they don’t see he has lost it
Then you get the yes men. Then you get the users . It breaks my heart to see this

He should have took time out after dog on a chain and tried to touch base with himself
The touring is no good for him but he is trapped as he only males money from tours
He has enough money though. If he reads this please Mozzy be kind to your inner child Protect him

I love this outfit. Elegant cut with all the right proportions, and in a gorgeous color. Wish there were more clips of the songs, this was super limited. Wish i could say the same about these 12 loooooong pages, for the stoops, by the stoops! How does the lowest common denominator even know to always congregate here? It is an actual mystery of the actual universe!

I really like the new song. Seems like it was a nice opening concert for this tour with the new band and in a stunning venue.

For all the dumdums having meltdowns on this thread and calling Mozzy mentally ill, shame on you for being so boring and desperate. Try to think up some less idiotic fantasies, grow a personality, and try to find some dignity.

Even a little, tiny, tiny little morsel of dignity that falls off the bottom of Morrissey’s shoe like an errant fragment of a dislodged fraction of a piece of a pebble, is going to have more dignity in it than a lot of you are ever going to be able to find

Can’t wait for more clips, and I’m sure everyone who was there in person loved the concert and had a great night

Lucky little ducks!

I love this outfit. Elegant cut with all the right proportions, and in a gorgeous color. Wish there were more clips of the songs, this was super limited. Wish i could say the same about these 12 loooooong pages, for the stoops, by the stoops! How does the lowest common denominator even know to always congregate here? It is an actual mystery of the actual universe!

I really like the new song. Seems like it was a nice opening concert for this tour with the new band and in a stunning venue.

For all the dumdums having meltdowns on this thread and calling Mozzy mentally ill, shame on you for being so boring and desperate. Try to think up some less idiotic fantasies, grow a personality, and try to find some dignity.

Even a little, tiny, tiny little morsel of dignity that falls off the bottom of Morrissey’s shoe like an errant fragment of a dislodged fraction of a piece of a pebble, is going to have more dignity in it than a lot of you are ever going to be able to find

Can’t wait for more clips, and I’m sure everyone who was there in person loved the concert and had a great night

Lucky little ducks!
Surely he is the one making up fecking fantasies?
When you write a song and perform it live , you give it to the fecking world . You have to be prepared for people to like it or love it or hate it. The music in the song is the dogs but I think the lyrics are utter nonsense. Most of us with a brain know there was no Muslim terror attack on the cathedral but you believe what you like . I just hope it's young people who are making excuses for him , as that at least means they just don't know any better. I would hate to be someone over 25 making excuses .

The song aside, does anybody know what the general feeling and sound was like at the gig . The setting was fire . Were the new band any good ? Kinda want to know what to expect at Troxy and Liverpool ?

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Notre-Dame (live debut) / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Hagit Yaron FB.

I think the new band sound quite tight for first outing together .
As long as he gets the set list right . The tour could be fire . Roll the feck on Liverpool

Re: Notre-Dame,
@dneuer was this what Alain imagined his tune would be used for!?
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom