Morrissey Central "WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD" (February 6, 2022)

WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD

YT video titled:
"Protesters Attempted Red Pilling Of RCMP Officers."

Video description:
"Protesters in Alberta were confronted by RCMP officers that were obviously sent out to discourage and lower their morale. One of the officers remained silent while the other demeaned the protesters by shouting: "how long can you stay?" Replies were numerous but the consensus was basically forever. "

Dennis Hendrickson's YT channel describes itself as:
"Covering important breaking news. We are an alternative source of media. Our goal is to pull out the truth as best we can and point out hypocrisy when we see it. We want you as a media consumer to put your thoughtful opinions into our content as well. We feel it's only fair to let you, the American people have a say in what's being broadcast and have a say in what's real and what is not. "

Regards,
FWD.

Update:
On February 7, the video was made private and removed from view.

1) "And you can listen to whatever garbage you want to listen to, believe whatever bullshit you want
to believe, and post the kind of nonsense you want to."

-thanks!

any time!

2) "And what ‘cause’ is that?"

-Getting his record out.

Well, if that’s what you want to believe.

3) "'Jimmy'?! Lol."

-His friends all called him Jimmy. One of his last books was called Jimmy's Blues.

How long were you friends with him?

any time!

Well, if that’s what you want to believe.

How long were you friends with him?
I wish I had been friends with him! One of the truly great thinkers and writers of the 20th century and beyond. Couldn't be more relevant today. And someone who had very different ideas about race relations than Steven "people naturally prefer their own race" Morrissey! I highly recommend you see the film I Am Not Your Negro if you haven't already seen it.

I wish I had been friends with him! One of the truly great thinkers and writers of the 20th century and beyond. Couldn't be more relevant today. And someone who had very different ideas about race relations than Steven "people naturally prefer their own race" Morrissey! I highly recommend you see the film I Am Not Your Negro if you haven't already seen it.

don’t know who you’re quoting there. But neither Steven or Morrissey said that.

Please desist from this M.
I've only just got my TIALTNGO flag out again
Stick your flag back in the draw, g@bshite.
By the way, this is a first: you disagreeing with his lordship. You’re usually that far stuck up his backside, it’s too dark to disagree with anything. You’re an embarrassment. 🚚🚐🚐🍦

It's not a case of glass houses at all. The obvious care that Marr spends getting his "LePew" aka Keith Richards 1975 blond splash is obviously the careful work of a team of talented waxworks artists, whereas Morrissey 2022 is very #wokeuplikethis
That cool Keith shag with the blond splash in the front--the greatest rock hairstyle ever, was for the 1972 STP (Stones Touring Party) tour.

The exact quote was, "Everyone ultimately prefers their own race..."
:)

take a look at the skinny contingent: all bunched up together.🕊️🕊️🕊️
its like an aviary, Frankenstein, Poet, CMcMuffin, Eldritch, "Johnny the little cloud that cried Ray", Fredo,Surfboard, Money Changes, Left Nut, Melvin, all bunched up preferring each others company. true statistics.🦅

🇭🇷>:hammer:

:)

if LePepe makes it to 100 yr old he will still have the stupid raven wig on
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, now with yellow frizzles.:guapimo: maybe he thinks it'll make him famous like Liberace?
60 yr old and conducting himself is such a fashion?
🇭🇷>:hammer:

you wish you had imaginary friends?:crazy:
maybe take him on some of the Moz imaginary tours with CMcMuffin
read Perestroika books in the downtime.
:crazy:

:hammer:

WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD

YT video titled:
"Protesters Attempted Red Pilling Of RCMP Officers."

Video description:
"Protesters in Alberta were confronted by RCMP officers that were obviously sent out to discourage and lower their morale. One of the officers remained silent while the other demeaned the protesters by shouting: "how long can you stay?" Replies were numerous but the consensus was basically forever. "

Dennis Hendrickson's YT channel describes itself as:
"Covering important breaking news. We are an alternative source of media. Our goal is to pull out the truth as best we can and point out hypocrisy when we see it. We want you as a media consumer to put your thoughtful opinions into our content as well. We feel it's only fair to let you, the American people have a say in what's being broadcast and have a say in what's real and what is not. "

Regards,
FWD.

Update:
On February 7, the video was made private and removed from view.

MOZ FREEDOM FIGHITING FOR CANADA!!!

:bow:

The exact quote was, "Everyone ultimately prefers their own race..."

Do you dispute that everyone tends to prefer their own family to outsiders? Everyone prefers those they are more related to than not? Everyone prefers those who share more cultural similarities than not? It is animal behaviour 101 and humans evolved in small tribes of in groups and out groups. Only mass transit brought together competing ethnic groups.

Do you dispute that everyone tends to prefer their own family to outsiders? Everyone prefers those they are more related to than not? Everyone prefers those who share more cultural similarities than not? It is animal behaviour 101 and humans evolved in small tribes of in groups and out groups. Only mass transit brought together competing ethnic groups.
Get out of here with your prehistoric notions! My family is mixed race. My extended family is latino, black, white and asian. We are a family of humans. We are a beautiful melange from all parts of the world and we are the future.

Some of us have managed to rise above our base instincts, it isn't difficult.

Absolute cobblers. I've found great friends in many countries around the world, Nordic, Indian, Caribbean, African, Arabic - I could go on. The more you travel, the more you find out that as humans, we have more in common than anything that may divide us.

Do you remember a singer, I forget his name, who had a song called "People Are The Same Everywhere"?

Thought not

Last edited:
Absolute cobblers. I've found great friends in many countries around the world, Nordic, Indian, Caribbean, African, Arabic - I could go on. The more you travel, the more you find out that as humans, we have more in common than anything that may divides us.

Do you remember a singer, I forget his name, who had a song called "People Are The Same Everywhere"?

Thought not

WTF?
what does people are the same everywhere
have to do with
preferring your kin to strangers FFS:crazy:

you cuss out peeps from all countries yet they all have heads and arms and legs :lbf:

Yes I dispute

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom