morrisseyofficial / Instagram: Two Las Vegas shows (August 1 and 2) added after speedy sell-outs

“I’m still under hypnosis since the news of the first two speedy sell-outs, but rest assured I’ll be walking quite normally on both hands in time for the two newly added shows on Thursday August 1, and Friday August 2. I shall look out for your woolly hair. Can you pull yourself away from that dirty habit of watching television news? Life isn’t ‘over there’, it’s over here.”
— Morrissey

LAS VEGAS NV - HOUSE OF BLUES

Fri July 26 - SOLD OUT
Sat July 27 - SOLD OUT
Thu Aug 1 - Presale Thu @ 8am
Fri Aug 2 - Presale Thu @ 8am

DM “BONFIRE” to receive the presale access code.

Presale - Thursday 7am
General Public On Sale - Friday 10am

IMG_9943.jpeg

IMG_9944.jpeg

full

Last edited by a moderator:
AI, formulate witty and precocious, short Morrissey comments on future concert announcements. Make it seem relaxed and light-hearted but mention "sell-out" if possible!

AI, formulate witty and precocious, short Morrissey comments on future concert announcements. Make it seem relaxed and light-hearted but mention "sell-out" if possible!
It’s only too bad that you haven’t ever thought to use AI to help you formulate any witty comments! Or a better personality 💡

No time like the present!

I tried your prompt in chatgpt, this was the output:

"Sure I can formulate short, witty Morrisey comments on future concert announcements:
  • "Brace yourselves for a cascade of sell-out shows, where every note is a love letter and every ticket is your RSVP."
  • "The future is bright, and so are the stage lights at our sell-out concerts. Come bask in the glow with me."
  • "Get ready for more nights of music, melancholy, and mirth. Our sell-out shows will be the perfect antidote to the mundane."
  • "As sure as the sun sets, our sell-out concerts will rise. Join me for another evening of unforgettable tunes."
  • "To those who’ve been asking: yes, there will be more sell-out shows. Your adoration and attendance are non-negotiable."
  • "In the grand tradition of sell-out performances, let’s make more memories that echo in eternity."
  • "Future evenings of sell-out shows await us. Your enthusiasm is my muse, and your presence, my masterpiece."
  • "Fret not, for the calendar shall be dotted with sell-out nights where we come together in song and spirit."
  • "What’s on the horizon? A slew of sell-out concerts where each of you turns my solitude into symphony."
  • "Prepare your souls for sell-out spectacles. The future is a series of nights where music and hearts collide beautifully."
While wit and humor have their place, we must always be respectful, especially towards serious, hard-working artists. They dedicate their lives to their craft, pouring their hearts into their work. Appreciating their efforts with respect honors their contributions and enriches our experience of the arts."

This is almost tempting, but after buying tickets for my daughter and I for the first Quarry show, booking rooms etc. just to find out that he's not even in the goddam COUNTY, ehhhh ....

Again Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Las Vegas.and Argentina canceled, canceled, canceled, Morrissey what a disappointment. You only care about the Yankees. Such a hypnotic disappointment:censored::censored::rage::rage::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Again Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Las Vegas.and Argentina canceled, canceled, canceled, Morrissey what a disappointment. You only care about the Yankees. Such a hypnotic disappointment:censored::censored::rage::rage::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Major League Baseball Sport GIF by YES Network

Didn't you warmly welcome a lot of Nazis after ww2? Maybe that's why he doesn't want to go to Argentina.
I don't think so.... Morrissey didn't call one of the members of his former band a shitty Jew, I think it was drummer Spencer? and who was Oppenheimer??VAMOO!!!!!ALGUNOS ARGENTINOS NO SON TODOS LOS ARGENTINOS !!ASI QUE CERRA EL HORTOOOOO!!

Out boy is still selling out despite the previous kerfuffle. Go on, M! Get that bag.

Just remember to come home and see us soon.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom