Morrissey fan on Netflix Flat Earth documentary

Ooh so says Waitrose Willie,
Since I'm swedish it works better to insult me with IKEA but for food I go to the following.

1. City Gross
2. Willy's
3. ICA

Never ever COOP

Outsiders:
Lidl
Netto

Patricia is here and so mad she is shaking which means her real assets are bouncing quite nicely.

She's probably a role model for the men on here whose wimwams have gone south.
When she flaunts what she's got the wimwam is not heading south let me tell you unless some guy lost all his testosterone just like she lost all her B12.

You wore velcro shoes at school and still fooking do
you wore velcro shoes at school and still fooking do
you wore velcro shoes at school and still fooking do
learn how to tie your shoes

81WG8Ko-S%2BL._UY395_.jpg

Shoes for idiots call 555-SHOE

The Smiths is Morrissey and Morrissey is Morrissey. Get a life you shoe worshipping shithead.

Suede LOL

'Suede Lol'
Well suedes last lp was a well received lp, that was marketed well and actually has words that are above the skill set of a 15 year old and musicianship above that of a latino garage band.
So no shit, I bet suede are laughing out loud. Brett also looks way better than Moz did at that age. Moz had lost his looks and started to resemble Robbie Williams and Stewart Lee by 51.
Brett also has a well respected book that didn't need a fake 'penguin classic ' hype and has a wife he loves and kids he loves.
Moz has nothing but hangers on and two thick nephews.
I bet Brett's LOLing as well. Well he would if he didbt have a heart and was a fag with self hate issues like Moz.

'Suede Lol'
Well suedes last lp was a well received lp, that was marketed well and actually has words that are above the skill set of a 15 year old and musicianship above that of a latino garage band.
So no shit, I bet suede are laughing out loud. Brett also looks way better than Moz did at that age. Moz had lost his looks and started to resemble Robbie Williams and Stewart Lee by 51.
Brett also has a well respected book that didn't need a fake 'penguin classic ' hype and has a wife he loves and kids he loves.
I bet Brett's LOLing as well. Well he would if he didbt have a heart and was a fag with self hate issues like Moz.
I set you off with a comment from a welsh football hooligan in the 90's.

In fact he said, "how can you listen to a band named after a shoe".

LOL

NOSDA

I set you off with a comment from a welsh football hooligan in the 90's.

In fact he said, "how can you listen to a band named after a shoe".

LOL

NOSDA

how could you watch a game named after a sock? LOL

'Suede Lol'
What have you got, apart from bile?
"Self hate issues" that's a laugh coming from you.

Eh. Not really.
I think she is ugly but cannot say why I feel that way. She is inbetween that age when she looked ok and the one where she is ageing badly. Hands and neck does not match the face cause of facial procedures and the more a woman does to fix things the more of a tranny look they get.

Natural look always wins in the long run unless you are the type that want to fool yourself into thinking other people see you as a young person.

Always ask yourself why someone many consider to look great is still single. There is some kind of answer in there somewhere.

Wait!

She looks like Lena who I worked with in 2004 and I ended up visiting her cause she was this really open woman who didn't just see men as tools to get laid. But boy was she lost and eventually moved back to where she came from.

I sometimes wonder what became of her. Hello Lena my little Flareon Flower!

I think she is ugly but cannot say why I feel that way. She is inbetween that age when she looked ok and the one where she is ageing badly. Hands and neck does not match the face cause of facial procedures and the more a woman does to fix things the more of a tranny look they get.

Natural look always wins in the long run unless you are the type that want to fool yourself into thinking other people see you as a young person.

Always ask yourself why someone many consider to look great is still single. There is some kind of answer in there somewhere.

She looks like what you’d get if Geena Davis and Jeff Goldblum swapped roles in ‘The Fly’...

D0F2FCA7-4E50-497A-B87E-08900712FF7F.gif

'Suede Lol'

Accurate!

This flat earth thing seems to be another social engineering project. Like a fly paper for certain sort of people.

if there is one misconception I see most frequently, more than anything else, it is confusion of flat earthers that soccer is a sport.. I have seen pretty much every flat earther in existence believe soccer is a sport. But it actually is not a real sport. LOL

So you're more of an ice dancing person? Synchronized swimming? Bowling? Monopoly? What is a sport to, exactly?

Back
Top Bottom