Morrissey fan on Netflix Flat Earth documentary

She's the ultimate spinster living with cats and being vegan and calls herself a Morrissey fan explaining he was the singer of The Smiths and the black cat is named Greer.

Watch it all here:

https://www1.gostreams.net/movies/behind-the-curve/?watch-token=i2SK01LPKjp7Obst

The part where they show her at home starts at 19:08.
The clip from 38:48 followed by her cat Greer yawning is priceless. I want a gif of that. The cat is like yawn what the f*** is this I want some food or I might as well sleep forever.

i got pretty drunk last night and im pretty sure i watched a soccer game and got sober LOL
That could be seen as proof that you have a brain but sorry to say it proves the opposite. You jerk off to soccer moms.

So in case you didn't see the documentary, I'll try to summarize it...

So the Earth is not a sphere - it's flat (picture a coin laying flat) - and we're basically living on a soundstage. Think of the Truman Show but MUCH larger. NASA and the world's governments know this and are all in cahoots to perpetuate the round Earth myth - why? I don't know, that wasn't explained. Since the Earth is flat - there's a 360° edge of course - yet no one has photographed it, video recorded it or provided any visual proof whatsoever it exists. Oh yeah, and space and the universe as we know it aren't real either. So things like a solar eclipse are just further fabrications - think special effects in a movie.

Last edited:
I like the old Slashdot.org site, Anonymous users were called "Anonymous Cowards" ... and that is absolutely you. Is there a way to ban all posts from Anonymous? They really don't add anything of value here.
Indeed there is:
Go to your profile page.
Then select ->"People you ignore".
Then select -> fill in the box as per instructions in picture below:

20190228_043956.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I laughed so hard watching this “Behind the Curve” documentary.

I really liked the part where the so-called leaders of this “movement” accuse each other of being secret agents of the CIA and the FBI. Comedy gold!

What a bunch of idiots.

How far do they take this "flat planet" shit anyway? Does the moon look flat to her from where she stands? Are all the planets flat to these people or is it just the one they're standing on which is why they don't buy it? A forest for the trees type situation.

How far do they take this "flat planet" shit anyway? Does the moon look flat to her from where she stands? Are all the planets flat to these people or is it just the one they're standing on which is why they don't buy it? A forest for the trees type situation.

The earth is flat. The moon, stars and other planets are projected onto this dome we are living under by the Rothschild Bilderberg Zionist conspiracy.

It makes perfect sense, if you think about it.

I watched this the other day, the jukebox was cool. As a main news item it's scraping the barrel a bit tho.

It's healthy to question everything although it this case I can't say I'm onboard.

The one-upmanship of accusing other conspiracy theorists of really being shills or operatives is particularly nuts though (not that PS was accusing anyone of that).

Anyway, she's very easy on the eye and seems a cool Moz fan.

She's the ultimate spinster living with cats and being vegan and calls herself a Morrissey fan explaining he was the singer of The Smiths and the black cat is named Greer.

Watch it all here:

https://www1.gostreams.net/movies/behind-the-curve/?watch-token=i2SK01LPKjp7Obst

The part where they show her at home starts at 19:08.

I think you'll find they're called bachelorettes. I'm assuming you're what's known as an SM - Smug Married. Enjoy your weekend in Tescos. :tiphat:

That could be seen as proof that you have a brain but sorry to say it proves the opposite. You jerk off to soccer moms.

you kicked the ball off the flat earths edge and can't play. poor little soccer boy LOL

She's the prettiest Smiths fan I've ever seen. Batshit crazy or not.

I think you'll find they're called bachelorettes. I'm assuming you're what's known as an SM - Smug Married. Enjoy your weekend in Tescos. :tiphat:
Hey there PatriCIA

Bye Felicia!

ASDA for you boohoo boohoo

Shove your straw hat up your spinsta ass liberal fook.

She was a regular in a fairly large Facebook group a few years ago. As soon as I saw the headline I knew it was her. She’s so over the top certifiable that many people thought she was a parody account.

Her earth might be flat but her tits have headed south long ago. She is the ultimate spinster and a role model for TAT and Rifke and a few other women on this forum.

Her earth might be flat but her tits have headed south long ago. She is the ultimate spinster and a role model for TAT and Rifke and a few other women on this forum.
She's probably a role model for the men on here whose wimwams have gone south.

Back
Top Bottom