2006-2007 Tour of The Tormentors MMVI T-shirt and merchandise checklist

P1-In The Future When All Wells Icecream artwork Poster.PNG
P5-Ringleader LP cut out Ad.PNG
P4-Venue Tour Poster 2.PNG
P2-Tour of the Tormentors father Morrissey Poster.PNG
P3-Venue tour Poster.PNG

Some of the promo materials used during the Ringleader tour, including a sticker, an Australian promo postcard and a rarely seen French brochure advertising the album release and forthcoming gigs in France (the last 2 items not sold during the tour, but I thought some people may like to see these).
1000055687.jpg

1000055690.jpg

1st Leg - American warm up dates
View attachment 110585
View attachment 110575
View attachment 110578best shot I have of this rare shirt, don't like starting like this, but I do not possess this shirt.
View attachment 110586
View attachment 110576 this shirt is a brown ringer on tan shirt, American Standard tag, obviously printed early or a play on LP recording area , Visconti, or photo shot area(pizza place, vespa,etc) we will see more emphasis on Italy as we move forward on this years tour.
View attachment 110587

View attachment 110589
View attachment 110616
This shirt is rare because of only 3 shows that this was available for. (The front will be available in other legs , but with different dates on back)
View attachment 110592

View attachment 110593
Here is the blue t-shirt (not mine).
1000055666.jpg
1000055667.jpg
1000055668.jpg

I bought all the blue box bits, but couldn't find the 'medal' on the nights I attended.
Warning: very tenuous mystery item and linkage:
Just for completeness, I'd throw in this oddity.
It's from 2008 and was advertised in Greatest Hits materials. The "M" iconography was quickly phased out during the Greatest Hits tour, so puts this never disclosed item halfway between Tormentors and GH...
"made to order" was the intreging part.
As always, very little information exists apart from the bits scraped together for the Wiki.
Will leave this here, can move to Greatest Hits dates if need be.
FWD.

I bought all the blue box bits, but couldn't find the 'medal' on the nights I attended.
Warning: very tenuous mystery item and linkage:
Just for completeness, I'd throw in this oddity.
It's from 2008 and was advertised in Greatest Hits materials. The "M" iconography was quickly phased out during the Greatest Hits tour, so puts this never disclosed item halfway between Tormentors and GH...
"made to order" was the intreging part.
As always, very little information exists apart from the bits scraped together for the Wiki.
Will leave this here, can move to Greatest Hits dates if need be.
FWD.
Appreciate that, I've never seen the medal live or for sale. So would love to see that.
It would be okay for both threads To have this, considering the situation...
so they just abandoned the website, never to be heard from again, what about the people that registered, I wonder if they got an email or letter.

Last edited:
Appreciate that, I've never seen the medal live or for sale. So would love to see that.
It would be okay for both threads To have this, considering the situation...
so they just abandoned the website, never to be heard from again, what about the people that registered, I wonder if they got an email or letter.
I registered.
Only received a link to a MP3.
I think the next useful site was (dated 2007):

Which may help with the next tour (as the "M" bit change over eg: belt buckle).
If you want a headache, you may find some images remain via that link for information. You can go back and forwards in time via there too. That's how some Wiki information is sifted - takes ages, but you can find useful nuggets.
Regards,
FWD.

I registered.
I think the next site was:

If you want a headache, you may find some images remain via that link for information. You can go back and forwards in time via there too. That's how some Wiki information is sifted - takes ages, but you can find useful nuggets.
Regards,
FWD.
Well things are about to change as we approach closer to the beginning of Mporium, after we escape from what I'm calling the Silver Age of Solo years(1996-2012), Golden Years(1989-1995)
Then I will be in Wayback Alot.
But the good thing is, are pictures of merchandise stands at venues starts at 2009, that's a game changer, it will be the same as eyewitness account.
And after reading your post , I did try to see what wayback had for info , but couldn't pull anything up.
Also I've made notes for every page of solo media that references merchandise, so that's about to begin as continue.
Also I've been picturing in my head a thread just for Bravado Merchandising since it was huge part for alot of years. They put out some nice shirts , so Yes ,I have to visit these defunct websites to get the most info, for sure

Last edited:
I registered.
I think the next useful site was (dated 2007):

Regards,
FWD.
Man FWD, I really needed that Bravado link, thank you, it will surely help with GH coming up.....you are 👌, thanks

I believe the one with the dates on the back is a bootleg. I remember buying it outside the venue and thinking 'it's better than the official one' (due to the dates), however print quality is nowhere near as good as on the official one.
YOUR EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT IS SO VALUABLE. Thank you for your insight , very much appreciated 👏

Some of the promo materials used during the Ringleader tour, including a sticker, an Australian promo postcard and a rarely seen French brochure advertising the album release and forthcoming gigs in France (the last 2 items not sold during the tour, but I thought some people may like to see these).
View attachment 110798
View attachment 110799
After looking at this close, super cool, thanks for posting

View attachment 110680
View attachment 110681
Sure wish I would of bought this.....super rare, cannot even find a real picture of this item....anybody?
I attended a few gigs on that tour and the only gig where I saw the dark blue tracksuit top was at Birmingham Symphony Hall, I bought 2 - I'll post a photo in the next day or so. It's a bit different to the artists impression, definitely darker but they were £40 each and were the only tracksuit type thing I saw available so I guess it's the same thing.

I attended a few gigs on that tour and the only gig where I saw the dark blue tracksuit top was at Birmingham Symphony Hall, I bought 2 - I'll post a photo in the next day or so. It's a bit different to the artists impression, definitely darker but they were £40 each and were the only tracksuit type thing I saw available so I guess it's the same thing.
That would be nice to see, thank you look forward to that....you got 2 of them.....amazing buy.
Yes , it would be a slight variation on color to that picture, just like some of the shirts. They definitely would be good to see ..thanks again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom